Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bad Mommy or Bad Blogger?

So it's almost been a month since my last blog, does that make me a bad blogger?? Since my last note my little munchkin has turned 6 months old, that should have initiated a comment, right? She's also sitting up on her own now. She still needs a little support as will fall to the side but can sit up for several minutes on her own. Should that have been a blogging moment?
Easter has also come and gone, we had our first Easter Egg Hunt with the cousins and dressed up like the Easter bunny. Hmmm, nothing then either??
Am I a bad Mom for not documenting all of this??
NO! I have decided that it actually makes me an amazing Mom! Why? Because all that time that I could have been sitting infront of the computer blogging, I was sitting infront of my baby. Spending time with her to help her strengthen her back so she could sit and play and laugh. Overall, I think I'm doing a pretty great job!

On another note, for anyone following me - the little munchkin is still not rolling over! She's a stubborn little stinker. I honestly think her legs are too fat, too much weight to pull over. :) I asked my Dr. about it and she laughed, she said not to worry about it, apparently so many kids don't rollover they no longer even consider it a milestone, that was a little reassuring. If she wasn't so active in the Jolly Jumper and sitting up on her own, I probably would be worried but I know she's well on her way to greatness!

1 comment:

  1. My theory is, if someone expects daily posts from my blog, they're in the wrong place. I want my writing to enhance my experience as a mom, not replace it! Glad to hear you had a wonderful Easter!

    Kate @ This Mom Loves

    ReplyDelete