Thursday, April 22, 2010

Car Seats

My little munchkin is over 18lbs and her carseat is only good up to 22lbs so it's time to shop for carseat #2. It's crazy, the baby seat is $300 and it's only good for a few months, ridiculous hey???
Anyway, we've been shopping and have decided on the Sunshine Kids RadianXT. It's the newest one that just came out. We like the fact that it folds, although I must admit, that made me wonder about how safe it was. I was ultimatley won over by the fact that it is made of steel vs plastic, as the others are. It's super narrow too, we also liked the Britax but they are huge! They also seem to look more like baby seats where the Sunshine Kids are more the adult seats. I think in the future, they will be better for giving the kids their independence.
Either way, we've made our big purchase. Still can't believe my little baby is ready for it! I'm holding out as long as possible. Especially since I can transfer the baby carseat to the stoller and she still likes it, I'll take advantage of it!

1 comment:

  1. It's a nice choice and I think you've made the right choice too :)

    Oh by the way, A world-class and captivating event is happening this March 9 to 13 at Rogers Arena in Vancouver – Cirque Du Soleil’s Quidam!. You can win 2 tickets courtesy of Coquitlam Centre easily by
    uploading your best Quidam photo. The photo with the most likes wins the 2 tickets! This is an opportunity you wouldn't want to miss.

    ReplyDelete